Terry Cutler is named the winner of the Cybersecurity excellence award for educator of the year 2017.
The annual Cybersecurity Excellence Awards honor individuals and companies that demonstrate innovation, excellence and leadership in information security across over 50 product, company and professional award categories. Produced in partnership with the Information Security Community on LinkedIn, the awards program taps into the vast experience of over 300,000 cybersecurity professionals to recognize the world’s best cybersecurity products, professionals and organizations. With hundreds of entries every year, the awards are highly competitive and reflect the dynamic pace of growth and innovation in the cybersecurity marketplace.
“Congratulations to Terry Cutler for winning the 2017 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards in the Cybersecurity Educator of the Year category,” said Holger Schulze, founder of the 350,000 member Information Security Community on LinkedIn which organizes the awards program. “With hundreds of entries, the 2017 awards are highly competitive. All winners and finalists reflect the very best in today’s cybersecurity industry.”
- Early bird nominations are free of charge until Nov 11, 2016 at midnight Pacific US.
- The deadline for entering nominations is December 31, 2016.
- The awards program is open to entries from anywhere in the world.
- Over 50 categories are available for product, company and professional nominations.
- Winners and finalists will be published on the Cybersecurity Excellence Awards site and announced to the 300,000-member infosec community on LinkedIn, and other publicity campaigns.
- Winners and finalists will receive award badge images to display on their website and quotes for press releases.