1) Let’s talk about some of your experiences when setting up fake profiles
2) Things that parents can do to safe guard their computers.
3) Dangers of Chat rooms
4) Dangers on Myspace/facebook
5) Software to track/stop kids from going to certain sites
6) Warning Signs
I’m a government cleared cybersecurity expert (a Certified Ethical Hacker), and the Vice-President of Cyber at SIRCO, an investigations and protections firm in Montréal, Canada.
I’m also a frequent contributor to National & Global media reportage about cyber-crime, spying, security failures, internet scams, and the real social network dangers that families and individuals face every day.
Latest posts by tcutler (see all)
- Cops warn of scammers using fake claims of tax refunds - April 17, 2017
- How to know if you’ve been hacked - April 16, 2017
- 47 year old man arrested following Concordia University bomb threat - March 2, 2017