While security is generally perceived to be a complicated and expensive process, Terry Cutler who is a Certified Ethical Hacker will make security understandable to the average person in a completely non-technical, concise, and entertaining format. Through the use of analogies and just plain common sense.
We’ll talk and demonstrate the following topics :
- What an Ethical Hacker is and does
- Why Penetration testing is important and valuable as an ongoing security initiative
- We’ll talk about some Essential Terminology
- We’ll talk about why it’s important that developers start coding with security in mind
- Details and demonstrations about the Various Phases & Types of Attacks a hacker will go through to get access
- Demonstrate some of the Commercial and free open source tools you can use to conduct your own penetration tests .
- We’ll talk about how Sentinel can play a role in your environment
Prevent devastating Attacks on your network by understanding the enemy. If you want to stop hackers from invading your network, first you’ve got to invade their minds.
Come along on the journey with our Ethical Hacker, and he’ll tell you a tale like no other !
I’m a government cleared cybersecurity expert (a Certified Ethical Hacker), and the Vice-President of Cyber at SIRCO, an investigations and protections firm in Montréal, Canada.
I’m also a frequent contributor to National & Global media reportage about cyber-crime, spying, security failures, internet scams, and the real social network dangers that families and individuals face every day.
Latest posts by tcutler (see all)
- TerryCutler blog selected by Feedspot panelists as one of the Top 75 Hacker Blogs on the web - August 14, 2017
- Where technology goes, so do hackers - August 13, 2017
- Unknown missed calls good for Vanuatu, but not you - July 20, 2017