How to handle personal and corporate safety in a positive and non-threatening manner
- Monitoring your personal information online
- Dangers of social media
- Google tricks to find better information on yourselves
- Spotting fake online profiles
- How to not get duped in an online scam
- How to lock down mobile devices
- Dangers of unsecured wireless
- How hackers are getting in
- Credit Card Security
- LinkedIn & facebook Social Engineering (Social Network Security Risks)
- Business Online Security
- Online Security Training Montreal
- Many more tips and tricks
Tuesday, January 27
Breakfast buffet at 7:30 a.m.
Presentation at 8 a.m.
$25 plus taxes and administration
Dress code: Business casual
Please register directly at 514-288-0201
or by email at email@example.com
Credit card required upon registration
Location: The University Club of Montreal
2047, Mansfield St.
Tickets to this event will soon sell out!
I’m a government cleared cybersecurity expert (a Certified Ethical Hacker), and the Vice-President of Cyber at SIRCO, an investigations and protections firm in Montréal, Canada.
I’m also a frequent contributor to National & Global media reportage about cyber-crime, spying, security failures, internet scams, and the real social network dangers that families and individuals face every day.
Latest posts by tcutler (see all)
- A Hacker’s magic trick - September 23, 2017
- How to protect yourself from the Equifax data breach - September 19, 2017
- Equifax Hack-Attack interview on the Jewel 106.7FM - September 9, 2017