Click here to Listen
is4profits.com says, Because greater functionality is built-in, smartphones can do things much more quickly than their standard mobile phone and PDA precursors.
- Keeping you organised – smartphone handsets can function as personal organisers, with electronic diaries, contact lists, and automatic reminders.
- Flexible working – as with a PDA, you can use your smartphone to take notes, review and edit your appointments, contacts and documents, all while you’re on the move.
- Information at your fingertips – more and more services are being made available on smartphones, from access to maps, satnav and directions to television transmissions with news coverage or weather reports to traffic information and scheduling alerts – which means your business can always stay one step ahead of what’s going on.
I’m a government cleared cybersecurity expert (a Certified Ethical Hacker), and the Vice-President of Cyber at SIRCO, an investigations and protections firm in Montréal, Canada.
I’m also a frequent contributor to National & Global media reportage about cyber-crime, spying, security failures, internet scams, and the real social network dangers that families and individuals face every day.
Latest posts by tcutler (see all)
- TerryCutler blog selected by Feedspot panelists as one of the Top 75 Hacker Blogs on the web - August 14, 2017
- Where technology goes, so do hackers - August 13, 2017
- Unknown missed calls good for Vanuatu, but not you - July 20, 2017