1. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snap Chat, so many social media sources with people creating fake profiles to lure children in. How can we insure our children’s safety?
2. Apart from luring children, what are hackers looking for?
3. For parents who are about to let their children use the internet/social media for the first time what are the most important things they need to know to stay safe online?
4. For parents who ARE NOT computer savvy, are there programs out there to help them keep an eye on what their kids are doing?
I’m a government cleared cybersecurity expert (a Certified Ethical Hacker), and the Vice-President of Cyber at SIRCO, an investigations and protections firm in Montréal, Canada.
I’m also a frequent contributor to National & Global media reportage about cyber-crime, spying, security failures, internet scams, and the real social network dangers that families and individuals face every day.
Latest posts by tcutler (see all)
- Unknown missed calls good for Vanuatu, but not you - July 20, 2017
- Do you think you’re too small to be hacked? Heed this warning! - June 3, 2017
- How to perform a Facebook privacy checkup Launch video 3 - May 13, 2017